Subject: Second beta request
Posted on: 2021-04-15 08:44:21 UTC

Up until now, my beta has been Midnight, but due to technical and real-life reasons, she is often not available or takes long response times. With her permission, I've decided to request a second beta in case she can't respond or to give second opinion in case she can.

ETA for clarification: for permission request and future writings if the request is accepted.

Reply Return to messages