Subject: The question with that is...
Posted on: 2023-02-23 16:01:18 UTC

If 90% of the fic is copy-pasted from canon, is the other 10% enough to build a mission around?

I mean, the changes you've described sound pretty bad, so the answer might be yes! It's just one of those things that requires thinking about before you dive in. There are only so many times you can write "the agents skipped another X hours/days/weeks of pure canon" before it gets tired, so how do you plan to work around it? Maybe they don't skip everything—maybe they take the opportunity to go sight-seeing. Maybe they spend the whole time bickering. Maybe they do something else I haven't thought of. A mission might work. But think about it before deciding. {= )

As for the age of the fic, no updates for four years is still pretty solid. Given that it's a young fandom, just do your best.


Reply Return to messages