Subject: That would be different.
Posted on: 2022-05-13 15:29:22 UTC

Not sure how I feel about that. shrugs Maybe we could try both? That is, if a PG so decides, you needn’t wait a full month to ask? Rather than overturn the whole process, as there should at least be a way to request Permission still. Regardless, it’s still a good idea, Neshomeh.

(Side note: I thought hS wasn’t on the Discord? Then again, what do I know?)

Reply Return to messages